Im Torn

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

21 Days of Prayer for Sons...Warrior Prayers!


As my oldest son has crossed over into teenager-hood, I am desperate for God's hand of protection and guidance as we parent him. Trust me, the enemy is waging a battle for the souls of our sons. The only way to fight and win this battle is on our knees. I do not pray for my children as I should....I hope these 21 Days of Prayer for Our Sons will help me create a habit that will yield eternal results. 

The idea comes from the Following website... http://www.brookemcglothlin.com/warriorprayers/21-days-of-prayer-for-sons/
(There is an ebook that you can purchase and download from this site, but you do not have to do that.)

Our group's key Scripture will be Psalm 144:1-4, 12 & 15

"Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; he is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. O LORD, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him? Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow...May our sons in their youth be like plants full grown, our daughters like corner pillars cut for the structure of a palace...Blessed are the people to whom such blessings fall! Blessed are the people whose God is the LORD!"

No comments: